Aims and Scope
The journal publishes papers dealing with all aspects of electrical systems and signals. AJSS aims to encourage and promote research in electrical engineering and electronics. It is a platform to publish experiences and present research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Electrical Engineering. The journal publishes research papers, review papers and case studies. Prospective authors are invited to submit their manuscripts dealing with works related to, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Control Systems Engineering : Control and Robotics, Measurements and Instrumentation, System Identification, Nonlinear and Robust Control, Intelligent Control, Fault Diagnosis.
- Power Engineering : Power Systems analysis, Power Systems operation and control, Power Electronics, Machines and Electric drives, High Voltage Engineering, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Power quality, Smart Grid.
- Telecommunications and Signal Processing: Image and speech Processing, Pattern Recognition, Biomedical Imaging, RF/Microwave Circuits and Systems, Antennas and Wave Propagation, Radar and Satellite Systems, Information Theory and Coding, Wireless and Mobile Communications.
- Computer Engineering and applications: Design and development methodologies, Embedded Architectures and Technologies, Intelligent Systems and Application, Microprocessor, Microcontroller, DSP, FPGA based Systems.
- Microelectronics: Material science, modeling, Semiconductor Characterization and Modeling, Metamaterial application.